POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Dec 2009 11:25:37
Message: <4b1fcf81$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> But no reason to delete it either. You're way below your limit.

No *technical* reason. There are political and legal reasons to do so,
however. Altho in Andrew's case, I'd suspect more that there are legal
reasons to *not* delete messages, rather than legal reasons to delete them.

Me, I just save what's useful somewhere I can actually find it, given how
sucky Outlook's search methods are.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)