POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: scott
Date: 9 Dec 2009 02:33:32
Message: <4b1f52cc$1@news.povray.org>
> But no reason to delete it either. You're way below your limit.

That's my mentality too, often I have needed to go back and find a series of
emails from a long time ago that relate to the design decisions on some
project which is now having trouble, or that relate to a new or re-design.
Based on my total mailbox size I seem to get about 1GB/year of non-junk
emails, which is low enough to save every single one for ever (maybe not on
our Exchange server, but certainly on my network share and local hard
drive).