POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Dec 2009 10:04:02
Message: <4b1e6ae2$1@news.povray.org>
>> Actually, any *really* important information, I tend to put into a
>> Word document or something and then delete the original email. So, for
>> example, if I want to know our public IP address, I look at my network
>> diagram rather than hunt down the original email from BT.
>
> Ah ok, makes sense, but I tend to keep the original emails too, incase
> anything dodgy happens later and then you can forward them their
> original email and say "hey look, you told me this before" :-)

Indeed. And I still have my boss's email telling me that I need to go
read the Procedure Document for the operation of the water purifier in
the Oregon lab. But once these little political battles are over,
there's usually no reason to keep the email.

The bottom line is, I don't receive much email in the first place.

(Well, ignoring all the auto-generated stuff - which I do!)