POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Dec 2009 09:54:25
Message: <4b1e68a1$1@news.povray.org>
>> Let's face it, who talks to me?
>
> I would have thought that as the IT guy for the UK you would have
> received quite a lot of emails containing important information

You'd hope so, wouldn't you?

> which would be worth keeping.

Indeed...

Actually, any *really* important information, I tend to put into a Word
document or something and then delete the original email. So, for
example, if I want to know our public IP address, I look at my network
diagram rather than hunt down the original email from BT.