POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: scott
Date: 8 Dec 2009 06:49:57
Message: <4b1e3d65$1@news.povray.org>
> As far as I'm aware, it's quite possible to move email messages between
> PST files, or between a PST file and an Exchange server, in any direction.

I meant if you move a message to a PST file, then lose the PST file somehow,
it's impossible to get back the original message.  I guess it's unlikely the
Exchange server was backed up between you receiving the message and moving
it out to a PST file.  Or maybe there's a hidden "deleted mail" folder for
messages that are *moved* rather than deleted?  IDK.

> (I never, ever, use PST files!)

Well yes, you're the IT guy, so by definition the company limit on Exchange
mailbox size is probably the size of your mailbox plus a bit :-)