POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Exchange Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exchange
From: scott
Date: 8 Dec 2009 06:09:53
Message: <4b1e3401@news.povray.org>
> Hell, if you wanted to retreive an email you deleted last year, there's a
> good chance we can get it back from last year's tapes. (And we *can*
> restore just that one single email, not your entire mailbox.)

I asked our IT people about this last week (regarding the OP), and
apparently once you move a message off the Exchange server to a local pst
file there is no way to get it back.  They might be just making that up
though.

> Need I continue?

- Outlook only lets you search in one PST file at a time, so if you are
looking for something but don't remember exactly which PST file it is (maybe
you split them by date) then have fun!