POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encrypted drive problem : Re: Encrypted drive problem Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Encrypted drive problem
From: scott
Date: 7 Dec 2009 11:15:02
Message: <4b1d2a06$1@news.povray.org>
> So have a script they start before they turn it off at night that does the
> backup then shuts down the machine.

That's a good idea.

> You only have to move changed files. How much are they going to change
> when they take it home after work and before sleep?

I imagine they are only going to change a few emails, but some people have
sevreal multi-GB pst files for Outlook which I guess would need to be sent
to the server even if they are 99% the same?

Anyway, it seems as if the volume copy solution will work.  I was playing
about today and seems as if even a few PST files making up 10 GB will copy
within a few minutes to our server here - while Outlook was running with
them open.