POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Strange attractors : Re: Strange attractors Server Time
23 Jun 2024 16:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange attractors
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Dec 2009 03:15:17
Message: <4b1cb995$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Here's a few of the nicer ones I've found
> over the last couple of weeks.

Neat! I take it these images are essentially an exorbitant
number of spheres around externally generated data points?

I wondered if it's a blob but I thought some transitions
didn't quite look like it, although it's hard to tell
with the small object size. If it's spheres it might
be worth to try a blob for faster rendering.