POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Switzerland & minarets : Re: Switzerland & minarets Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Switzerland & minarets
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 2 Dec 2009 21:11:04
Message: <4b171e38$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/02/09 20:09, somebody wrote:
> "Florian Pesth"<fpe### [at] gmxde>  wrote in message
>
>> So is this an aesthetical question? Because that is the only way this law
>> could be defined in a nondiscriminating way.
>
> It could also be about noise.

	Except then you just need to have simple rules that govern the behavior
of noise in general. Outlawing an architectural style for noise reasons
is silly, as you can still create noise without them.

	And for what it's worth, from what I read elsewhere, there wasn't any
noise of the type you're thinking of from them.

--
Even if you win the rat race, you are still a rat.