POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The magic of CSV : Re: The magic of CSV Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The magic of CSV
From: Invisible
Date: 2 Dec 2009 11:47:15
Message: <4b169a13$1@news.povray.org>
>> I did notice that Excel apparently had no difficulty with the date
>> column - or indeed any other column for that matter. So maybe that would
>> work...
>
> If all you have is Haskell, every problem starts looking like an erm... that
> self-functor (or whatever) thingy.

Well, it *did* solve the problem, didn't it? :-P

I could have spent more time fiddling with Access to coax it into
working, or I should do what I did: produce a solution that works right now.

Now, if I knew a lot about Access and very little about Haskell, the
most efficient solution might have been different... ;-)