POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Trivial trigonometry : Re: Trivial trigonometry Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trivial trigonometry
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Dec 2009 22:39:04
Message: <4b15e158$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It looks like a wave, it behaves like a wave, it produces all the effects
> that a wave would produce, but it's not a wave.

By the way, just so you know, this sort of statement comes across to me as
sarcastic, as if you're ridiculing my statements. I don't know if that's
your intention here, but that's why after a number of exchanges I sometimes
get ruder than I need to be. I don't know if it's a communication issue or
you getting frustrated at my inability to explain quantum mechanics in a
2-paragraph post ;-) but sometimes when you don't agree, your expressions of
that lack of agreement (not necessarily disagreement, mind) sound sarcastic.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)