POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Dec 2009 16:56:15
Message: <4b1590ff@news.povray.org>
>> In which country?
>
> Well, obviously the contact is in the USA.
>
>> Last time I checked, Google doesn't have a presence in the UK.
>
> I'm sure they do, but probably not for software. Sys admin stuff, I'm
> sure they have servers in the UK.

I get the impression that Google of all people probably has data centers
all around the world - don't know if they "own" them though. I guess
actually they probably do...

Hmm, thinking about it... back when I was trying for "programmer" this
would be a non-starter. But given that I'm now considering sys admin
instead - ah, wait, it's still going to be London, isn't it? Yeah, it'll
be Central London, where all the heavy telco stuff is. Hmm.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/