POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ATARI'09 Christmas : ATARI'09 Christmas Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  ATARI'09 Christmas
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 1 Dec 2009 15:22:24
Message: <4b157b00$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Because Holly Christmas is nearly approaching, and all my best wishes
are also intended to ATARIans, I embedded on my WEB site a musical
animation elaborated with POV-Ray of the 3D PacMan in a video.

	<http://eureka.atari.org/walking.mov>

This animation can be displayed with Aniplayer 2.22 of course,

                <http://aniplay.atari.org/>
and M_Player 3 <http://gtello.pagesperso-orange.fr/mplayerf.htm>

It requires a fast machine. I tested the video with GNU/GPL ARAnyM

	<http://aranym.org/>

I'm maintaining *miniPack* <http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip>
that runs the ATARI machine supported on any computers' host systems.

The 3D modelling of the scene was performed with CyberStudio from
Tom Hudson and also Eureka 2.12, and the rendering with Persistence
Of Vision Raytracer 3.1g that I ported on the ATARI platforms.

	<http://www.povray.org/>

I wish you all an ATARI 2009 animated Merry Christmas, in advance.

Let's go for the Christmas Time now =)

--

Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/