POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Dec 2009 11:18:26
Message: <4b1541d2$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> No, it's more that I find foreigners intimidating. That being the case,
> it's not a good idea to deliberately surround myself with them.

Quite the opposite, really.

> I don't think it's feasible for me to get an enjoyable job. Let's face
> it, nobody is going to pay me to sit around geeking out over monadic
> combinator libraries. They're going to pay me to get a job done, no
> matter how boring it turns out to be.

Google will let you spend 20% of your time working on whatever project you
want to work on.  So yeah, they will pay you to sit around geeking out over
monadic combinator libraries.

I have the contact info for a google HR person if you want to bop your
resume in directly.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)