POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 1 Dec 2009 06:27:38
Message: <4b14fdaa@news.povray.org>
> Like I said, I think I just find foreign accents intimidating.

Everyone finds it hard to understand perfectly different accents until they
are used to them, I remember two Scottish guys that used to come to our
office, the number of times I had to ask them to repeat stuff they said,
also have you ever heard Patrick Moore speak?

Anyway, fact is you get used to accents, and if you're surrounded by people
all with the same accent you're going to get used to it really quickly and
then it won't intimidate you.