POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 1 Dec 2009 06:04:59
Message: <4b14f85b@news.povray.org>
> Heh. I go to Switzerland - to the *tourist* parts of Switzerland - and in
> all the years I've been going I've met *one* other person from England.

I think you misunderstood what I meant.  I meant that in *every* country
there are all sorts of people, intimidating, friendly, evil, fun, Haskell
lovers, bikers etc.  IME the UK doesn't have massively lower numbers of
intimidating people compared to the rest of the world.  Where would you feel
more intimidated, a Haskell meet in San Francisco or a Harley Davidson pub
meet in the UK?