POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 1 Dec 2009 05:27:13
Message: <4b14ef81@news.povray.org>
> No, it's more that I find foreigners intimidating. That being the case,
> it's not a good idea to deliberately surround myself with them.

As I've said before, IME the variation of people within a particular country
is far greater than the variation between countries.  IOW there will be
plently of like-minded people you will get on fine with in *any* country,
you're just as likely to find intimidating people in the UK as you are
abroad.  There are a lot of non-UK people here in this forum, do you find
them all intimidating?