POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Awesome. Instant 3D model entry based on a cheap webcam : Re: Awesome. Instant 3D model entry based on a cheap webcam Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Awesome. Instant 3D model entry based on a cheap webcam
From: Warp
Date: 30 Nov 2009 18:10:20
Message: <4b1450dc@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Doom_ingame_1.png
> >   Clearer now?

> That's a game drawn in perspective, is my point.

  Sorry, I don't get your point.

  *My* point was that if you start watching a 3D game (perspective, whatever
you want to call it) like Doom or Half-Life with one eye only, you will
start getting quite cool depth perception. Not many people know this because
they have never tried.

  *Your* point I missed completely.

  Rather than nitpicking about terminology, just try it. It's cool.

--
                                                          - Warp