POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Miracle products : Re: Miracle products Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miracle products
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 29 Nov 2009 12:12:01
Message: <4b12ab61$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/28/09 23:45, somebody wrote:

>>>     AFAIK that's an urban legend. "Popular history" so to speak.
>
>> That's an urban legend if you're looking at "recent history". It
>> wouldn't surprise me if 10,000 years ago everyone thought this. And if
>> not then, keep going further back in time...
>
> Sure, and at one point, all proto humans were hurling feces at each other.
> None of this is relevant to the question of *modern* science investigating
> paranormal *today*.

	Thanks again for the non sequitur. Please raise a red flag for when
your response is actually a response to something I wrote, as opposed to
something unrelated that you just want to sneak into the conversation.

--
"A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's
too late." - Frank Sinatra