POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Miracle products : Re: Miracle products Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miracle products
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Nov 2009 12:06:52
Message: <4b12aa2c@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> Number of outlandish
> claims in general, definitely has increased dramatically

I'm not sure that's true. The ability for you to know all the outlandish
claims going on has increased. But I suspect that there were tons and tons
of outlandish claims being made during the middle ages that would just be
scoffed at these days. And no reason to think there were fewer.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)