POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Nov 2009 11:16:09
Message: <4b129e49$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> by not wanting to try to get around London on a daily basis.

The actual nice thing about cities is they tend to be very easy to get
around. I've never vacationed in a city that I've taken an automobile. The
paris and london subways (as well as a few in the USA) are really all you
need, if you're willing to walk two or three blocks or hop an occasional
taxi cab to go too far towards the edge.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)