POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Nov 2009 11:13:48
Message: <4b129dbc$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Think of it this way: if you have to move you might not want to leave
> that place either after a few months or years.

I grew up in an area where about 80% of the population never leaves the city
they were born in. And by "never leaves" I don't mean "lives somewhere else"
but literally "never leaves". They never go more than about 100 miles from
where they live.

Some people get out and go far away. But I know many people who grew up, got
married, and moved to live so close they were still in the same central
office as their parents' house.

And yes, it is quite possible to move away from a place like that and like a
different place. But not for everyone.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)