POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : At-render texture blending : Re: At-render texture blending Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: At-render texture blending
From: Alain
Date: 29 Nov 2009 11:00:46
Message: <4b129aae$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3C45031f15@news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=5

> I would try to offer code myself, but I just hack at textures till they
> look right, someone else can probably offer some better advice.

The options I offered are render time.
You set some variables, then you render.

Your option can be used as a post process, done by POV-Ray, or can be
used to alter some image to be image maped on the model.

Alain