POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Miracle products : Re: Miracle products Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Miracle products
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 26 Nov 2009 14:52:03
Message: <4b0edc63@news.povray.org>
On 11/26/09 10:03, Stefan Viljoen wrote:
> Didn't both the CIA and the KGB at a stage seriously study psychokinesis,
> "reading" and other types of "extrasensory" phenomena for possible military
> applications?

	Well, if they did it was decades ago, and the evidence against
psychokinesis wasn't that strong.

	I guess my phrasing is poor. There were always lots of _reports_ of it,
so it was worthy of looking in to.

--
"Gentleman, this computer has an auditory sensor. It can, in effect,
hear sounds. By installing a booster, we can increase that capability on