POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 26 Nov 2009 06:14:14
Message: <4b0e6306@news.povray.org>
> Surely that's the some everywhere though? I mean, whether you're in
> London, Paris or Rome, upsetting people generally isn't a good idea.

In most UK cities though, it seems that "casually glancing at someone"
counts as trying to start a fight if they've had a few drinks - I've not
seen that anywhere else.  In fact the general level of drunken violence I
have not seen anywhere outside of the UK (apart from where British people
go, eg away football matches and holiday resorts).  That is one thing I
certainly don't miss about the UK.