POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipedia Forever : Re: Wikipedia Forever Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wikipedia Forever
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 24 Nov 2009 20:18:50
Message: <4b0c85fa$1@news.povray.org>

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/a/a3/2009-10_Wikimedia_Foundation_Annual_Plan_FINAL_July2.pdf

>    3 million dollars in salaries? For 35 people that's over 7100 dollars a
> month. That's quite a salary for a free project funded by donations, I must
> say.

	It's a good salary, but need not be very high depending on where you
live. If you need your staff to be quite good, pay them more then what
the competition pays. That rule still applies to nonprofits, etc.

--
DOS means never having to live hand-to-mouse