POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wikipedia Forever : Re: Wikipedia Forever Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wikipedia Forever
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Nov 2009 19:17:15
Message: <4b0c778b$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> If they earned USD 20/hour 8 hours a day

Just so ya know... The people running the cash registers at the grocery
store in my city?  $17/hour.  $50/hour for experienced technical people is
well underpaid.

Maybe with the crappy economy we're having that'll change, but heck I made
more than $20/hour when I got out of college several decades ago.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   You know the kamikaze monsters in Serious Sam