POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 24 Nov 2009 08:02:37
Message: <4b0bd96d$1@news.povray.org>
>> Or a different city. Move to San Francisco.
>
> Sure. Or I could just top myself now. Probably a lot simpler. :-P

Apply for a job in SF, they give you a telephone interview, then pay for
your flight and hotel to do a face-to-face interview.  Then they offer you
the job, obviously including relocation expenses.  You take a flight there,
stay in a hotel for a couple of weeks until you find a house/apartment, then
arrange to have the rest of your stuff shipped over.  Job done.  People do
this all the time, it's no big deal.  If it turns out you hate it then move
back after 6 months or whatever.