POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Junkmail : Re: Junkmail Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Junkmail
From: scott
Date: 24 Nov 2009 07:25:46
Message: <4b0bd0ca@news.povray.org>
> We offer many simple solutions for keeping data safe and secure,
> increasing efficiency, and reducing downtime, all while cutting costs.
> [So... you're going to sell us stuff and it will cut our costs? How do you
> work that out? Last time I checked, buying things costs money. :-P ]

Don't worry you're not alone, it seems that even quite important people in
high-up places can't grasp the concept that spending some money could save
you more overall.

At the moment I'm struggling to persuade IT at our HQ they should link our
independent phone systems together (this is what, at most a Cisco box and a
day's setup at each end?) even though after only a few months it would be
saving us money - they don't seem interested.