POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Nov 2009 13:13:12
Message: <4b0ad0b8$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:40:31 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> For the twenty-eight time, I have *already* tried looking outside of
> just MK. There are several other potential places within range (notably
> Oxford). I'm just not finding much worth applying for in terms of
> programming. Hence my suggestion that perhaps I need to look for a
> different career.

Not just outside MK, but outside the immediate area.  You are still stuck
on this idea that you couldn't possibly afford a house, so you don't
bother to look at places where they might actually pay you enough to
afford a house (or a flat).

But broadening your search to look for a different career also wouldn't
be a bad way to increase the odds of finding something.

Jim