POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monday morning : Re: Monday morning Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Monday morning
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Nov 2009 10:08:23
Message: <4b0aa567$1@news.povray.org>
>> ...so it's personality has failed? LOL!
>
> Mine fails all the time ;)
>
> Nothing new ...

Heh. One time I took one of those stupid online "personality tests".

I failed the test.

*rimshot*

> Is this coming from the U.S. servers?

Yup. Certainly *I* don't have any blade servers or anything nearly so
sophisticated. ;-)

> Somebody is going to have a rough day for sure...

Apparently not. I just got an email to say "ignore this; the technition
is working on it". Couldn't have told me that on Friday, no?