POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Monday morning : Monday morning Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Monday morning
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Nov 2009 04:51:34
Message: <4b0a5b26$1@news.povray.org>
From: BoxMonitor
Subject: Celerra Notification - CS0, CRITICAL, BoxMonitor

Event Time:         Nov 23 14:33:04 2009

Brief Description:  Slot 3 has panicked.

Full Description:
The operating system running on the slot has panicked. The Data Mover
slot will be failed over, if possible, and rebooted.

From: BoxMonitor

Event Time:         Nov 23 14:36:51 2009

Brief Description:  Slot 3 Both internal interfaces are down.

Full Description:
The Control Station is not able to communicate with either of the
(local) network interfaces of the identified Data Mover (slot). The
operating system running on the identified Data Mover may be
unresponsive. The specified Data Mover will be failed over, if possible,
and rebooted.

I have no idea what system this is nor why I'm receiving these alerts,
but I find something deeply amusing about the concept of "slot 3" having
"panicked". :-D

What a great start to my day...