POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet : Re: May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet
From: nemesis
Date: 20 Nov 2009 11:33:34
Message: <4b06c4de$1@news.povray.org>
You know, man, a few months ago I had a similar problem going on for a
week straight.  In the next week I was still not completely
restabilished, but much better (less urge and less, ugh, liquid).  I
never had anything like that, ever.  I lost about 4 Kgs in that week
alone (I didn't have much hunger either).

I didn't took any medication besides some flora restauring pill, lots of
coconut water and a very light diet consisting mostly of rice, chicken
and potatoes, plus bread toasts and butter.

I suspect some bad meat in the weekend triggered it...

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9