POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet : Re: May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: May not travel more than 100m from the nearest toilet
From: Captain Jack
Date: 20 Nov 2009 10:16:40
Message: <4b06b2d8$1@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> I've had diarrhea now since Monday! One moment I will be feeling fine and
> then all of a sudden my gut takes a nose dive and I have to rush, rush,
> rush to the toilet. One time I didn't make it in time!! Yuck!! Also, today
> my stomach has been gurgling pretty much constantly.
>
> WTF is wrong?! I am calling my doctor tomorrow.
>
> Mike

Definitely call the doctor. There are any number of perfectly benign causes
for that problem (stress, change in diet, odd flora in the drinking water,
medications), but there's enough serious problems for which that is a
symptom that you should have it checked just to be safe.

Two of the medications I'm on have side effects similar to what you're
experiencing, and when it flares up, Imodium helps quite a bit. I highly
recommend it, in the meantime.

--
Jack