POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SH3 : Re: SH3 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SH3
From: Doctor John
Date: 20 Nov 2009 08:01:55
Message: <4b069343@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> I was a bit worried that it might have a communist connotation in
> English. Does it?

Certainly not to me. In my youth the war comics were full of German
troops surrendering to the plucky British soldier and shouting 'Kamerad!
Kamerad!' - they were also full of German pilots yelling 'Achtung!
Spitfeuer!' but that's beside the point.
;-)

John
--
Cogito sum,|| wbu### [at] tznvypbz (rot'ed) || GPG Key Fingerprint:
ergo sum,  ||                                    || 0D9BCF4CF1B71CA2F5F7