POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 'Accidental' isosurface : Re: 'Accidental' isosurface Server Time
18 May 2024 02:55:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'Accidental' isosurface
From: scott
Date: 20 Nov 2009 07:38:42
Message: <4b068dd2@news.povray.org>
> Amazing!  I wish I was half as smart as all these programmers around here.
> I'd love to see a large and detailed render.

Better?  There are still artifacts due to the discrete nature of the df3
file, but I'm working on it.

Generating a df3 file from code outside of POV is not very hard.  And I just
copied the formulas to generate the fractal from the websites referenced.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mandelbulb4.jpg' (490 KB)

Preview of image 'mandelbulb4.jpg'