POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Closing a DVD drive's tray : Re: Closing a DVD drive's tray Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Closing a DVD drive's tray
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 19 Nov 2009 20:30:22
Message: <4b05f12e@news.povray.org>
One favourite that some people I've worked with liked to do with an
unlocked machine was to send an e-mail from the machine's owner to the
machine's owner (ie, if it was Joe Smith's machine, to send an e-mail to
Joe Smith from that machine's e-mail client, which was logged in as Joe
Smith) with something in it to the effect of "aren't you glad I didn't e-
mail your thoughts to the CEO?" - that really gets people's attention....

Jim