POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More microsoft patents : More microsoft patents Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  More microsoft patents
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Nov 2009 13:11:25
Message: <4b058a4d$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20090282325.pdf

They're apparently trying to patent "graphing data that's in a spreadsheet".

I didn't go thru it in detail, but unless a "sparkline" means something
other than what's in the pictures, this seems really ... unlikely to clear,
I would hope.  I mean, didn't Lotos 123 do this back before Windows?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Is God willing to prevent naglams, but unable?