POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: scott
Date: 19 Nov 2009 03:04:00
Message: <4b04fbf0$1@news.povray.org>
> Well, this is it. The call handling target *was* 500 seconds per call.

LOL I love it when people set targets like that, then the person who hangs
up every call after 499 seconds looks to be way "better" than the person who
spends the time giving out quality advice when it's needed.

Also I suspect that *most* of the calls are quite easily solved in under 500
seconds, it's just going to be a few that aren't.  Then it's just going to
be luck of the draw which operator gets more than their fair share of those
in a month making their results look rubbish.