POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Paralel GPU processor support for Nvidia CUDA architecture : Re: Paralel GPU processor support for Nvidia CUDA architecture Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paralel GPU processor support for Nvidia CUDA architecture
From: clipka
Date: 18 Nov 2009 21:33:26
Message: <4b04ae76$1@news.povray.org>
Louis schrieb:
> Parallel processing already has proven itself in V3.7, so getting 512 cores to
> work parallel should get us impressive results I guess.

Say, just to make sure - you didn't happen to read Darren New's recent
posting in povray.off-topic and took it serious, did you?

Just search the POV-Ray newsgroups (both this one and others) for "GPU"
or "CUDA" for the problems involved, and the current position of the POV
developers' team (and others) on this matter... or, well, at least the
position from two or three months ago.