POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Modern Linux desktops suck : Re: MS Windows Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MS Windows
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2009 18:00:54
Message: <4b047ca6$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Are you talking about the format where it first rounds the vertices to
> the nearest pixel on screen before output or are you talking about
> another vector format that I totally missed?

I think it depends how you save it. It's the graphics context recording the
stuff, so it gets rounded to whatever resolution the graphics context is
using, I'd guess. I never really looked into it much past what I already
described here.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?