POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Facebook : Re: Facebook Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facebook
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Nov 2009 04:40:15
Message: <4b03c0ff$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Users Don't Read.

I think my favourit group is this one:

"I was attacked and nearly stabbed in Hatfield, and it's all Kate's fault."

The description reads:

"Where you attacked and nearly stabbed? Did it happen in Hatfield? Was
it all Kate's fault? Then this is the group for you!"

And it has a fairly large membership as well...

(I don't fully comprehend the brokenness that lead to the creation of
this page. Apparently it's some sort of in-joke. Nobody was *actually*
stabbed...)