POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
29 Apr 2024 02:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: SharkD
Date: 17 Nov 2009 20:57:13
Message: <4b035479$1@news.povray.org>
Update.

Seems I was making things a lot harder than they needed to be. I also
encountered further bugs. The new version of "Get_Screen_XY" is *a lot*
simpler. The good news is that if you didn't have problems before (i.e.
you were using "Set_Camera" and perspective projection instead of
"Set_Camera_Alt" or orthographic projection), then you shouldn't notice
a difference.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: