POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Modern Linux desktops suck : Re: Modern Linux desktops suck Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modern Linux desktops suck
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Nov 2009 18:53:17
Message: <4b03376d$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> On Mac, clicking on an inactive window brings it to the front without
> sending the click to the application code, so it won't activate elements.

That bugs the crap out of me when Mac programs run on Windows. Indeed, I
can't imagine why you'd want it to work that way.

I looked at 3 or 4 "scroll what I'm pointing at already!" programs when I
moved to Vista, and none of them work right.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?