POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : New version screen.inc : Re: New version screen.inc Server Time
26 Apr 2024 18:54:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version screen.inc
From: Captain Jack
Date: 17 Nov 2009 14:40:46
Message: <4b02fc3e@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> On 11/17/2009 7:53 AM, SharkD wrote:
>> OK, here's the latest version. I added support for specifying the camera
>> direction, right and up vectors directly. Use the macro "Set_Camera_Alt"
>
> Mike

I'm rendering an animation now where I'm tracking part of the object using
the Get_Screen_XY function to build a file of screen coordinates. Once I get
that run, I'll try importing the data into another program and comping the
results. So far, it seems to be working fine and I haven't gotten any
errors; looks great, Mike.

--
Jack