POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Nov 2009 11:50:03
Message: <4b02d43b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> How about "you will meet these impossible targets I've set you or I'll
> fire you and you'll have to go live on the street"? How does that strike
> you?

I'd start looking for a new job. I've been fired often enough before it's
not a big deal to me, I fear. That comes from working for start-ups for a
long time. But I've always been financially conservative, so I've never been
so broke I'd be out on the street by getting fired.

As I said, it isn't a cut on you mom.  I just can't relate.  I'll shut up
now. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)