POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Nov 2009 11:43:06
Message: <4b02d29a$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Well if people are doing things like shouting at you for 20 minutes or
> sending threatening letters, then complain about them.

Maybe it's just me, but if someone at work actually raised their voice to me
out of something other than momentary anger, I'd just laugh in their face
and tell them to grow up.

Not to minimize your mom's feelings, but I just can't relate.

Feeling bad over someone being upset I reserve for people I care about. If
your job is to make me miserable, it doesn't really bother me if you fail at
it. A disappointing look from someone I respect is far worse than 20 minutes
of "being called into the boss' office" by someone who's a hack. Especially
if I'm a skilled worker and I know I haven't done poorly.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)