POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Facebook : Facebook Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Facebook
From: Invisible
Date: 17 Nov 2009 09:56:16
Message: <4b02b990@news.povray.org>
"James became a fan of Doctor Who."

Um, actually no, James was a fan of Doctor Who all along. It's just that
he only just pressed the button to tell FB about it. :-P

"You like this."

Yes, I know. That's why I pressed the "like" button. And WTF does
"unlike" mean, anyway?! Where did you learn grammar?

"Kate did something to you. Click here to find out what."

Um... do I even want to?

"You have 3 pending kidnap requests."

In what universe... kidnap *request*? Somebody is *requesting* to kidnap
me? WTF??

"Robert and Tim are now friends."

Again... no, they've been friends since college. They only just linked
their profiles on FB, you fool.

"Alex just ate popcorn with you."

Um, no, I'm pretty sure Alex did *not* just eat popcorn with me. :-P

(And I'm not a spoon!)

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I *know* what these are supposed to mean. But
seriously, does anybody else think this usage of English is highly random??