POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: SharkD
Date: 17 Nov 2009 08:21:35
Message: <4b02a35f$1@news.povray.org>
I was faced with a similar situation a while back. This was also onset
by harassment at work (or further back...) Basically I lost all ability
to make any kind of decision. It seemed there was no decision *to* make
because all directions lead to the same grim outcome. Action seemed
pointless and this was terrifying. (Bullies like to make people feel
this way.) I sometimes compare it to a deer trapped in a car's
headlights. Over time it progressed to where I was even afraid to leave
the house, and eventually to schizophrenia now managed by medication.

Money and the influence people can have over you because of it can be
very frightening.

Mike