POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Modern Linux desktops suck : Re: Modern Linux desktops suck Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modern Linux desktops suck
From: clipka
Date: 17 Nov 2009 03:33:57
Message: <4b025ff5$1@news.povray.org>
SharkD schrieb:

> Is there an ALT-TAB substitute on Windows that utilizes the mouse? Maybe
> a hotkey + mousewheel?

My old Logitech mouse had dedicated buttons for that below and above the
scroll wheel; never really used them though... aside from that - no, I
think I just tried any possible combo of Alt, Shift and Ctrl. Anything
more exotic would be less convenient than just pressing alt-tabl, so I
don't expect any such.